H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Tourbillon Vantablack® Black Hands
William & Son are delighted to present the H. Moser & Cie Endeavour Tourbillon Vantablack® Black Hands watch, a stunning masterpiece showcasing classic watchmaking with modern luxury materials. The watch showcases modern engineering with its blacker than black Vantablack® dial and its complex mechanism with a very technical reworking with an interchangeable modular tourbillon, equipped with a double hairspring.
Taking modern minimalism to the next level with black-toned hands set on a striking Vantablack® dial it features no logo or indices for truly understated luxury and finished with a fumé dial.
Limited edition of 50.
Case: 42 mm, Height: 11.6 mm
Dial: Blackened leaf-shaped hour and minute hands
– Hand-stitched black alligator leather
– Steel folding buckle with black DLC coating, engraved with the Moser logo
Crystal: See-through sapphire crystal case-back and front.
Dial: Blackened leaf-shaped hands
– HMC 804 self-winding Manufacture calibre
– Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour
– Automatic bi-directional pawl winding system
– Power reserve: minimum of 3 days
– Original double hairspring
– One-minute flying tourbillon at 6 o’clock with skeletonised bridges coated in black PVD
– Tourbillon cage, cage wheel, balance bridge and escapement bridge in aluminium
For enquires, please contact: email@example.com